GenScript Biotech Corporation (Stock Code: 1548.HK) is a global biotechnology group. GenScript’s businesses encompass four major categories based on its leading gene synthesis technology, including operation as a Life Science CRO, enzyme and synthetic biology products, biologics development and manufacturing, as well as cell therapy.
Founded in 2002 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2015, GenScript has an established global presence across Greater China, North America, the EU, and Asia Pacific. Today, over 300,000 customers from over 160 countries and regions around the world have used GenScript’s premier, convenient, and reliable products and services.
yabo体育首页GenScript currently has more than 3000 employees globally, 33% of whom hold master’s and/or Ph.D. degrees. In addition, GenScript has a number of leading commercial technologies developed in the fields of synthetic biology, immunotherapy, antibody design, chemical synthesis and bioinformatics, including more than 70 patents and over 200 patent applications. As of January 2019, GenScript's products and services have been cited by 36,500 scientific papers worldwide.
GenScript is committed to striving towards its vision of being the most reliable biotech company in the world to make humans and nature healthier through biotechnology.
Main Areas of yabo体育yabo体育首页s and Products
- Publicly-Traded Company: Listed in Hong Kong’s stock market (01548.HK) since 2015, GenScript has over 2,000 employees comprised of 28% Ph.D. & Master scientists who share their knowledge and expertise with our research partners worldwide.
- Frequently-Cited in Publications: With an average citation of 4,180/year, the number of peer-reviewed publications citing GenScript’s services and products has passed 26,900 over the 15-years of its tenure; placing GenScript among the most frequently-cited biotech companies in the world.
- Proven Gene Expertise: As the leading gene synthesis provider in the world, our gene synthesis tools are designed to make research accessible. Our propriety, PSO-based OptimumGene codon optimization technology enables the design of the most expression-efficient sequence available, while our CloneArk™ system provides a platform for researchers to archive, share and reuse their clones for future use with peace of mind.
- Reliable Synthetic Peptides: Powered by advanced PepPower™ synthesis technology platform and supported by stringent quality management systems, GenScript synthesizes more than 10,000 peptides/month with batch-to batch consistency, variety of custom modifications and delivery options while maintaining the record synthetic peptide length of 100 amino acids.
- Proprietary MonoRab™ Antibody: Through a combination of novel mouse-rabbit hybridoma technology and capability for early stage antibody sequencing, GenScript exclusively generates custom rabbit monoclonal antibodies with high sensitivity, affinity and specificity tailored for anti-idiotype and in vitro diagnostic antibody development.
- Premier High-Throughput Gene to Antibody Production: Designed to accelerate the drug screening process, GenScript helps researchers identify promising candidate leads and advance to the production of purified recombinant antibodies with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
- Licensed CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing: Through partnership with the technology’s pioneering Feng Zhang's laboratory at the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, GenScript offers a variety of CRISPR services, including guide RNA design tools, pre-validated CRISPR plasmids, and learning resources to help scientists harness the power of CRISPR genome editing in life science research.