WHO reported in Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – 43 that 10,566 people were confirmed with COVID-19 disease which covered 72 countries, caused 166 deaths outside of China until 10AM CET 03 March 2020*. It has been set as the high level risk assessment by WHO globally. Simple and accurate diagnosis methods can quickly control the spread of COVID-19 and give therapy to patients timely. Meanwhile, the vaccines and antibodies development is urgent needs too.
yabo体育首页* For more up-to-date information on the current coronavirus outbreak, visit the or websites.
yabo体育首页Please check the comprehensive services and products which would be useful for your research. Most of them are in-stock and can be shipped immediately once ordered!
yabo体育yabo体育首页s and Products
SARS-CoV-2 qRT-PCR Detection Assay
- The qRT PCR detection assay is based on GenBank Sequence NC_045512.2. This assay has successfully detected SARS-CoV-2 in positive control samples ORF1ab, RdRP, N and E genes.
- Customized detection primers and probes for all 4 genes.
Plasmids for SARS-CoV-2 Detection and Research In-stock
- Positive control plasmids of qPCR detection assay
- Genes encoding the surface glycoprotein nucleocapsid phosphoprotein
- Homo sapiens angiotensin I converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) gene for vaccine and antibody development
Peptides, Proteins and Antibodies for COVID-19 Research
How to detect the SARS-CoV-2 virus?
Principle of novel coronavirus detection
The virus detection method can be basically illustrated as below.
Isolate the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) from the patients and sequence its genome.
yabo体育首页On 17 January 2020, WHO provided interim guidance to laboratories and stakeholders involved in laboratory testing of patients who meet suspected case of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus.